Wednesday, January 7, 2009

juicy

dear diary,
shaun called steph last night. she told me all about it, like bragging or whatever. what a bitch. whatever, im over it. he can go to alaska by himself. steph and i are spending midwinter break in hawaii, and you know theres gonna be tons of hotties. ryan's going to be there and he's got all the hookups. he said he'd introduce us to kelly slater. last time i saw him on espn he was looking pretty good so i guess we'll see where that goes.

im really having some trouble with my grades lately. my parents are going apeshit cause im failing my core classes. its not my fault im too busy to do homework. if my mom had half the stuff going on in her life that i have, she'd understand.
im considering dropping out at the end of the year and going to live with benji and joel. they havent been the best role models, but at this point who cares?

i'm just a kid. and my life is a nightmare.
xoxo, flora
ps. louisa's pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment