Wednesday, January 7, 2009

everythings just wonderful

dear diary,
so i officially watched shaun's win on tv. as steph would say, gag me with a spoon. i'm essentially over him. whatever sometimes you just have to give your friends some space until they stop being assholes, you know? i go through that with stephanie practically on the daily.
speaking of assholes, lucas texted me the other day and asked for my myspace. i was like um hello, i deleted that forever ago. i dont have time to sit on my ass all day in front of a computer screen. anyway i really didnt like his tone. like is he trying to make sure im cute or something? i mean i'm no tyra banks but im not a troll for christ's sake. whatever. this just further proves my point that all men are pigs.
later.

No comments:

Post a Comment