Wednesday, January 7, 2009

green light

dear diary,
so today some girl called me from roxy. they want me to be a part of their next advertising campaign or something. i was like "um are you kidding me?" roxy is the opposite of hardcore, theres no way i'd ever associate myself with that name.
i've been getting a lot of offers from sponsors lately. i know i should seriously take advantage of this. i mean i bet like every single person in the world knows shaun's name by now and if that's the best the snowboarding industry can bring to the table, i doubt theres much competition out there for me. trust me, i've known the guy years, he's still pretty amateur at this point.
speaking of shaun, ever since steph's yoga retreat and our recent hawaiian adventures, she's been kind of over him, but hes really persistent. its sad cause i know he really loves her. but on the other hand i totally feel where she's coming from. we're both just trying to sit back and live in the spirit of aloha, you know? i know snowboarding and surfing both have the potential to take me really far in life, but theres always the possibility that i could settle down and become a brain surgeon like i always dreamed of! its official: im so over the snowboarding thing. i need to focus on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment