Wednesday, January 7, 2009

sensual

dear diary,
so i was looking through some of my old shit and found lucas's digits!! i met him at this party like a few months ago and he said to call if i was ever in the area. i was starting to think it was a lost cause, but i just came across the little slip of paper in my sock drawer. go figure, right?
anyway so we've been texting back and forth. hes like pretty cute if i remember correctly. i asked if he's dating anyone and he said "not at the moment". what does that mean? i cant tell if hes into me or what. like we'll be talking and all of the sudden he just stops responding. is he playing hard to get or something? i really dont like it when guys toy with my emotions like that. but i dunno he seems pretty relaxed. maybe he's just playing it cool.
i just wish he would be real with me.
i tried talking to erin about this, but he was no help as usual.
kevin's being so mean. he hasnt responded to my last 3 texts. at least lucas manages to carry on a conversation. i may have to let kevin go. i really do hate boys, but its just hard to ignore them. i'll bring this up at feminism club today.

No comments:

Post a Comment