Wednesday, January 7, 2009

december 1963 (oh what a night!)

dear diary,
is today the last time we turn in journals? is this the last journal entry that will grace these pages? stewart, you've been with me through thick and thin, through the best of times and the worst of times.
i've been looking at my old entries...all that crazy shit with shaun, eli, kevin, lucas...all the dumb stuff me and steph did...my depression and rebellion. this has truly been a journey of self discovery, and i think i've come out of it a more mature, responsible person. in case you're interested, here are my plans for next year:
-possibly drop out of school
-go on tour with my brothers
-focus on my acting career
-take my surfing career to the next level.

i'm turning my life around, stewart. wish me luck!!
xoxo, flora

No comments:

Post a Comment