Tuesday, March 3, 2009

peaches and cream

hey mr hawk!! i'm back in the saddle and it feels great. we had to jump through some hoops to get in this class, but mr courtney generally had our back. i've just felt like something is missing from my life andi finally realized what it was...the theatre arts!! duh. that should have been obvious from the beginning.

some facts about me (its been awhile)
name: flora
grade: 12
fav colors: pink, silver, gold
fav class: ap calculus (BC)
fav food: rainier beer
fav band: blink 182
hobbies: party, snowboard
siblings? yes, lucia (22), benji (28), joel (28)
no, they do not attend ghs.
where i live: QA
who with: kinda between residences right now...
inspirations: mark hoppus, kelly slater, eleanor roosevelt
theatrical experience? yes, a lot
after high school i plan on furthering my snowboarding career, marrying rich, etc
fav qualities about myself:
1. my good looks
2. my acting abilities
3. my inteligence
4. my charm
5. my ability to hypnotize any man into loving me

No comments:

Post a Comment